All orders are processed within 5 to 7 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
For simple flat rate shipping: We offer Rs.150 flat rate shipping within Tamilnadu.
Free local delivery is available for orders over Rs.2500 within the greater Chennai region. For orders under Rs.2500, we charge Rs.100 for local delivery.
Deliveries are made from 9.00AM – 8.00PM on Business days. We will contact you via text message/phone call with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you on the day of our arrival.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at one of our partner stores directly. No need for placing an order online. Our in-store pickup hours are subjected to vary across different stores. The payment terms in such cases will be subjected to discussion with the store owner.
We do not offer international shipping through our website, as of now. Such orders can be placed manually by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. VGRO Appliances Private Limited is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours (on business days) for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7-10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
VGRO ensures to ship quality products without any manufacturing defects or transit damage, as much as possible. However, in any exceptional situations where the customer finds a defective product, it will be checked by an authorised service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product.
If the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue or in any unavoidable circumstances, the company will be taking an alternative decision to arrive at a solution. This solution will be discussed with the customer as well.
We offer full or partial refund for products in lieu of unavailability of spares for replacement or repair within the warranty period. The refund value will be decided based on the depreciation, alternative product availability and other factors.
Products with physical damage due to mishandling or usage beyond specified product capacities may be assessed. The return and warranty policy may be void in case the issue has arisen from customer’s end and not from the seller or manufacturers end.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
Other Rules for a successful Return:
- In cases where a product accessory is found missing/damaged/defective on arrival, the seller may either process a replacement of the particular accessory or provide partial refund for an amount equivalent to the price of the accessory, at the company’s discretion.
- For products where installation is provided by VGRO and its service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. VGRO authorised personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
VGRO’s products are under warranty in accordance with the terms and conditions stated below.
- Warranty: Your unit(s) and components contained therein are warranted against manufacturing defects and workmanship for a period specified in the product page on our website or as per the seal on the warranty card, from the date of purchase.
- Warranty will be void for – breakage, liquid damage, components damaged due to power fluctuations. Any other natural calamities will not be covered under the warranty terms.
- A service request must be made right after the discovery of defect. The warranty card and purchase invoice should be presented to the authorised personnel during the time of service visit.
- The company’s decision on identification of the defects due to faulty / defective spare parts or faulty workmanship or misuse / abuse shall be final and you shall agree to abide by such a decision.
- The defective parts / material(s) shall be replaced with a functionally working equivalent part / material and defective part / material(s) will become the property of the company.
- All warranty support and services are applicable only to the union of India (charges are applicable on case by case basis for Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands)
- Any legal disputes will be subjected only to Chennai jurisdiction.
- Extended warranty can be purchased by the customers within 30 days of purchase through our website.
For any concerns or support requests, the customers may contact us through the form or the communication channels mentioned in the warranty page of our website.